Saturday, November 8, 2008

I DID IT!

Ok, so have you ever had something on your "to do list" that continually keeps getting rewritten on the next list???? Well, this blog has been on that list for me for months and I am proud to say that I think I'm figuring this thing out! I really am feeling a sense of accomplishment with it, I know it may seem so simple to many of you, but to me this is a huge deal, especially since I haven't needed any help, so far!

Looking at these pictures just makes me realize how quickly the kids are growing up, bittersweet to me for sure. We went to the movies tonight, we saw Madagascar II, very cute. But, I just turned quickly and looked at my "babies" sitting in their seats all grown up looking, holding their popcorns and watching the movie so intently. I couldn't believe how well Nathan did through the whole thing, I think we're turning another corner in our parenting. As much as I miss those baby days, I can honestly say they are getting to be so much fun, to be able to do things like go to the movies and not worry about one of them having a crying fit and having to leave early. Ed and I are so truly blessed, I want to embrace each and every moment we have with our beautiful gifts from God and I am so excited to be able to share all of those moments with all of you through this blog! YIPEE, I did it! Now, let's hope I can remember how for next time I want to add a slideshow or pictures - yikes!

6 comments:

Alli said...

Yeah! Welcome to the blogging world. Be careful, it's addicting! Sometimes John will say something funny and the first thing I think is "I'm gonna have to blog that ..."

:)

angie said...

Yipee! I love blogging, but I'm kind of a slacker at it! I'm adding you to my friends list, if you mind, just let me know!
Love,
Angie

kirsten said...

Woo hoo! Starting a blog is still on my "to do" list! Maybe you'll inspire me! FUN!

Love,
Kirsten

Lynnie said...

I look forward to reading your many thoughts! I love to blog...not always good at getting it done...but I do enjoy it! Love you Erika! :D
Love, Lynn

Brandy said...

Hooray for blogs! I can't believe how fast the kids are growing up. It seems like only yesterday, I was babysitting Natalie when she was 3!
Have a great day, Erika! :)

MZ said...

Wow Erika I love it!! Great pictures and music - very impressive :)