Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Goal of Mine

Ok, so for over a year now, a family blog has been my goal. I've seen so many of my friends' blogs and to be honest feel overwhelmed by them but also envious of them. They all tell me it's very easy and you don't need to be a huge computer genius, so we'll see if there's any truth to that. Bear with me as I give this a try!

It's my hopes to keep friends and family both far and near updated on our family's life with pictures and stories and this way I won't have to do huge mass emails to everyone about exciting happenings in our life (like Natalie's first day of school)! So, I hope you'll enjoy and stay connected with us through our little blog!

Love,
Erika

1 comment:

Sara Weber said...

Yea for your blog! I'm so proud of you!